Friday, December 17, 2004

Winged Piggy for Christmas


Piggy
Originally uploaded by lambgarden.
This is the little piggy I got for Christmas. Ryan let me open one of my gifts early because I was feeling so sick yesterday. My head has been bothering me a lot with all the stress of finals. And Christmas probably won't be relaxing either.

So this little piggy is made of cast iron and has wings. He is flying in front of the Christmas tree Ryan got to surprise me a few weeks ago. He's smiling because he knows how much I've always wanted a little winged piggy. Last night I watched tv with him snuggled on my lap. He's a heavy baby.

1 comment:

PDC Ryan said...

A heavy pig indeed! I'm thinking that this little piggy had roast beef - instead of going to market or crying wee wee wee all the way home...

Just a thought.