Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Battle Between Vacation and Work Continues

I am vacationing these few days (today and tomorrow) before September 1st when work officially begins. The good news about work starting is that I will actually be getting paid for the work I do rather than when I was training (or even going to school now that I think about it). The vacationing has been pretty moderate consisting of mostly a struggle to unpack the final moving boxes, sprinkled with (...some really bad writing...) trips to the Poconos. Ryan and I have been playing tennis when it doesn't rain although yesterday I shouldn't have played. The air was UNBREATHABLE but we insisted on playing for 2 1/2 hours and I had a migraine all night afterwards.

My friend Alyson is here visiting from DC and we are having a little dinner gathering tonight for dinner at the new apartment.

Here is a picture of Lauren's other cat, Creamy. I think he is so precious I could cry a little.

No comments: