Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sleepy Sunday

Today I went to IKEA to spend some time with my mom. We met up and walked around and had soda and shared a piece of apple cake. The place was pretttttty mobbed.

Right now, I'm laying on my couch covered up and may take a nap while Ryan watches the BC basketball game. I'm not a basketball fan at all. And Ryan doesn't look happy.

In a while, we're going to go to the supermarket to get ready for the week like we do every Sunday.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of research about Bungalows and the Arts and Crafts style of architecture. And I also enjoy looking at historic homes for sale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey miss mary.... my boy was watching the BC basketball game as well..... he was not too pleased either... except i didn't have to endure watching the game... i just had to hear about it at length.
miss you!!