Tuesday, July 21, 2009

There Really Is No Excuse

I pretty much do nothing after 7:30pm so I have no excuse for leaving this blog unattended. For a while, I was planning on removing it from the internet because of privacy reasons and I understand that I could change the settings and only allow people I invite to read it ... but that's not fun, is it? Isn't part of the fun thinking about the people I don't know who might be reading?

My daughter is now almost 10 months old. She's BIG and not at all a little blob of a baby anymore. And it is fun for me because she is so much more interactive and also can entertain herself.

Okay, now for the serious stuff: I'm watching the Bachelorette this season (the first one I've watched in entirety since Trista) and I am really enjoying it. My mom and I watch and call e/o during commercials (even though I have a DVR and would prefer not to be watching live TV). Next week is the season finale and it appears that Reid is coming back -- VERY EXCITING STUFF! I'm traveling into Brooklyn overnight for the finale so my mom and I can watch together.

This past weekend, Ryan and I went (baby-free) to DC for my friend Alyson's surprise 30th b-day. I drank like I thought I was a 19 (or should I be 21) year old rock star. I really lack star-quality now that I'm 31 and have the body of someone who has ungracefully recovered from pushing out a baby. Uggg... I guess I'd better get myself back in shape. For future drinking. Kidding.

No comments: