Saturday, August 14, 2004

I'm Back In Action

I am back from vacation. I wish relaxing was easier or would mend the wounds of a tiring year but I guess that is expecting too much from two weeks.
I finished the George RR Martin book (the most recent of the Song of Ice and Fire series) and I'm almost done with Harry Potter (the most recent one also). The Martin book was fabulous and I am anxiously awaiting the next one! (Oh George hurry up!). And Harry Potter is really great too but he seems grossly unprepared for his O.W.L.S. He should really study rather than obsess over You-Know-Who. I mean saving the world is important but he needs to get through wizard school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Apartment!!!! I can't wait to come see it :-) We'll have to "do" a meal when classes start up again :-)
-Gina :-)

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment here at the begining of the week and alas, it's gone! I said, happy new apartment and I can't wait to come and visit :-)

Mary said...

Hooray for Gina! And hooray for New Apartment. Pictures soon to follow!