Friday, August 06, 2004

Being By Myself

I'm glad that there have been posts!!!! How delightful. I would love if people could post more about themselves and stuff so it would be like an everyone blog instead of just a Mary Blog which I find too egotistical and uneventful. But maybe that is being too hopeful.

I am still on vacation, friends. But I am by myself. And it is really weird. I don't really like spending multiple days alone. It is boring. And I don't like leaving the house. I wonder if it is like running... if you keep doing it you will get in a "zone" and then you can just keep going. I never hit that zone. I hate running. Although I did walk 60 blocks yesterday for fun. I would have walked more but it was very stormy out. My mom is coming today so I will have a break from myself! Yipppeee!

I bought a rug and a shower curtain... so you can take those off the list of things I need. Mentally. You know... for presents. ;-) wink wink. (I bought a rug and a shower curtain... so you can take those off the list of things I need. Mentally. You know... for presents. ;-) wink wink.) (that second one was subliminal.)

I'm getting together with my college housemates soon and I am HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPY. It has been too long. Hooray girls! We're going on vacation!

No comments: