Thursday, September 08, 2005

Busiest Lazy Person or Laziest Busy Person That is the Question

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH WORK?
Work is pretty busy. I am about as busy at work as I would have been at any other job which is fine except that I know that I'm getting off easy right now. My judge is on vacation so I have the luxury of doing SOME work and then cleaning another drawer in my desk and then answering some phone calls and then taking an hour for lunch and then finally being able to go home between 4:30 and 5:00. And I feel angry and stressed that work is only going to get more time consuming. Although, it DOES mean I don't have to sit on the parkway during rush hour.

COMMUTING ADVENTURES
Yesterday's: Route 1 & 9 to McCarter Highway to (some streets in between including Broad) Bloomfield Avenue to something that gets me to Grove = 45 MINUTES

Today's commuting adventure from Elizabeth to Upper Montclair: North Broad to Elizabeth Avenue to Chancellor to Grove (picture below in one of the Oranges on Grove and S Orange Avenue) to North Grove to Grove to Watchung (with a few wrong turns) = 1 HOUR



STAY TUNED FOR MORE COMMUTING ADVENTURES BY A GIRL WHO REFUSES TO STAND STILL ON THE PARKWAY NORTH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You are cool.