Friday, August 04, 2006

No Long-term memory = My own best friend

There may already be a post just like this one on my blog. It may even be identical to this one. And that's because I have a sluggish long-term memory. It is very selective and will not retain useless information, i.e. information not used daily. This results in my inability to remember new ideas of mine and past blog postings. When I reread my blog (which I do on occasion), I laugh out loud as if my blog was written by someone with my exact sense of humor and who understands me implicitly. So, in a way, I'm like my own best friend.


__________________________
In other news, I have only 14 days left of my clerkship... but I do not have a job for afterwards. I interviewed for ONE job and I just got the REJECTION letter. "Unfortunately, we do not have a position to offer you at this time." Hmmmm... It looks like I'm going to have some QUALITY gym time getting myself in "bride shape."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....