Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Moving and Stuff

Friday was my last day as a law clerk and then Saturday we moved to Lawrenceville. Ryan is still living out of our barren apartment in Montclair on an air mattress, because the furniture is in Lawrenceville, for the remainder of his clerkship which lasts until tomorrow. Last night I stayed in Montclair with him, on a foam mattress I brought, so he wouldn't be too lonely. (Aren't I the sweetest fiance, ever?)

This weekend I went to Olivebridge NY with my mom and grandparents where my mom is renting a house. I LOVE it there. I would definitely (next time I move) packed it up and move to Ulster county. That might be in the cards for Phase III (whatever that means).

I will be without internet for a while because the previous owner of our house failed to cancel her cable so we can't set up our cable and therefore we don't have internet access at our new house yet. Free cable = inconvenient. I will be starting that textbook soon though so we will have to have the internet up and running by then because I will be working from home.

I think that I'm going to start a few hobbies and make a few resolutions. I think in my "old age" I am becoming... judgmental... Isn't that terrible?

No comments: