Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend Update

This weekend Ryan and I went to the wedding of my long-time friend, Madeline. It was at the Richmond County Country Club and was absolutely lovely. She looked beautiful and the wedding was really fun!

This morning my mom, Louise, Marty, Ryan, and I went to Century 21 to do a little shopping but when we pulled into the parking lot, we saw an immature American Ketrel.

.

It was not able to fly. We were really worried and we gently put in it a box with a towel covering the top and put water in the box and a little chicken. And we called Animal Control and let the manager of the store know and the parking lot attendant ... but that's the best we could do. I think my mom is going to follow-up later to make sure they came to get it.

Tonight we got Chinese food and I'm sitting bum-style on the couch. Maybe we'll go on a walk.

No comments: