Tuesday, November 21, 2006

OH MY GOSH! SLACKER!

We were living with Ryan's parents last week so (even though I had internet access) I didn't update the blog. I guess it was because I actually interacted with people... and was busy! Anyway, we lived there because we were having wood floors installed in our house which took 2 days and then the fumes from the glue took a few days to dissipate. Then on Friday night, we went up to Olivebridge NY for the weekend with my family. We did some awesome hiking! It was great! Sunday night we started to reassemble our lives by putting back the furniture. Tomorrow, the carpet on the stairs and in the hallway is being installed and then all flooring is DONE! Yeah!

This week is my favorite holiday! Ryan's parents are hosting Thanksgiving again this year and including my mom, sis, Marty, and my grandparents (like last year)!

And that's it!

No comments: