Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Our Washitty Washer / AKA "When You Have Lemon (Washer) What Should You Make?"

The install / delivery guys came back today. I waited between 10-2 and they got here at 2:30 only to tell me that the washer is not working. Hmph. I knew that already. But the guys couldn't take the lemon-washer back to Lowes with them because they didn't have paperwork that would authorize that. I had to call my "friend" Charlie at Lowes who said they don't have the washer in stock but it is coming in tomorrow or the next day and then the guys will come install a new one. In the meantime, I called a plumber to come give us an estimate for moving the drain under the washer to the other side of the closet closer to the gas line. Fun times!

In other un-washer related news, I bought a new cereal, Ezekiel 4:9, today that I LOVE! It is like Grape Nuts' super-powered more honest and thoughtful fraternal twin. Go twins! Also, my neighbor and I, when we went to the plumber, stopped off at a bakery in Princeton that was AWESOME. It is the Witherspoon Bread Co. and my neighbor treated me to an organic loaf of ciabatta with green olives!!!!!!! WOW!

No comments: