Friday, November 10, 2006

Yesterday Today Tomorrow

Yesterday, I arranged with Lowes the removal / delivery / install time for the replacement washer. Even after all of this ridiculousness, the Lowes employees were very nice, professional, and accommodating. I also did some cleaning, went to the gym, and did some more finishing touches on the hallway which is painted what I call "hallway grey" but is actually granite grey whereas the living room is called "squirrel." Granite meets the squirrel in the corner above the door.

Anyway, today I'm waiting around for the plumber and the flooring delivery guys and I'm finishing up the painting in the guest bedroom which is painted "grass cloth" and I swear is the same color as a paint sample I picked up a few years ago called "avacado."

Tomorrow, we're finishing up the floor molding, pulling up the carpet in the bedroom, and going to my mom's house for Simon's surprise 5th birthday party! (He is her dog.)

No comments: