Thursday, April 28, 2005

IDOL BLOWS ASS - FOLLOW UP

I just want to reiterate how much American Idol sucks. Even if the judges "manipulated" the results by promoting the performers they like best -- that does NOT account for Scott Savol. And often it does not account for Anthony Federov. So, again -- you heard it here first, I might NOT WATCH IDOL anymore. Why should I bolster ratings for a show that angers me so much? Especially since I know that I will never but NEVER buy the album of the winner regardless of who the winner is. I would have founded it funny to vote for the worst if Mikalah was still on the show. She was a talentless floozy that would NEVER have recorded well but would have been sufficiently entertaining. I wouldn't even find it funny to watch Scott win and have his career plummet. That would just give Idol BETTER ratings.

Please join me in boycotting American Idol.

No comments: