Tuesday, April 12, 2005

No Live Blogging

I am not live blogging American Idol. Nikko is off the show and I have finals to concern myself with. So I will watch it, give an overall impression, and provide a prediction.

Today my a cappella group, Esqchoir, had our final concert of the semester (and possibly forever b/c 4 of the 5 members are graduating). It was fun and there was a FABULOUS turnout. We had lots of friends, curious onlookers (who maybe came for the free pizza) and supportive professors and even my mom and Anneke's mom came too!

Tonight on the menu is: stuffed mushrooms, shrimp and fresh diced tomatoes in wine sauce over linguini, and a salad. Plus I made a stuffed pepper for tomorrow w/ the leftover stuffing! Who the HELL are we??? Ryan and I just love to cook and eat! We got mangos today so we can make a repeat of our famous salmon and mango salsa!

No comments: