Friday, October 13, 2006

Don't Bother to Knock

I keep trying to watching this movie but... it is kind of uncomfortable and creepy so I just watch it in 5 minute increments. It is going to take me just as long to watch the movie as it would take me to read the book... if there was one.

Other than that, I might drive out to Tinton Falls to buy a little 3-drawer telephone table. That's an hour. I'm very torn because I want to buy already existing furniture because it is better for the environment (and I prefer it) but when I drive an hour to buy it that kind of defeats the purpose.

Speaking of things good for the environment, I tried to use a homemade house cleaner I made out of white vinegar, water, and essential oil (tea tree oil) but it STINKS. I smells like I'm making an old moldy salad. And then I had the bright idea (because I didn't have any other essential oils) to put cloves in it to spice up the smell. Unfortunately, I only had the powder for so it jammed up the spray bottle. I had to abandon ship after that and I just picked up my "Method" cleaner instead. I think I might need more essential oils to mask that vinegar smell... pee-yew!

No comments: