Monday, October 02, 2006

A Note

Things here are going fine. We're putting together the house and making a lot of changes. We're going to be putting down wood floors (mahogany on the first floor and bamboo on the second) and completely gutting the kitchen (cherry cabinets and slate floors). But we've also been enjoying ourselves and sitting cozily by the fire. And I've been cooking some awesome meals and have been watching a great cooking show called Christina Cooks!. I am thinking about trying out quinoa.

Right now I am watching the Bachelor! YAY! I love this show! But oh gosh the first few weeks are very uncomfortable. So far I would narrow it down to Claudia, Sadie, Lisa, Meri, Rosella, and Sarah. I might have chosen some of them because those are pretty names... Speaking of names... here is a preview in the crazy-planning that is Mary... here are the female names selected for if I have a daughter:

alice
amelia
camille
eve
fern
frances
gina
gloria
grace
hazel
jane
joanna
judy / judith
martha
olive
sarah
ramona
rosanna
rose
ruth
sadie
sylvia

I've been working on the book and working out. And I've been enjoying the heck out of my sweet dog, Franklin.

No comments: