Friday, January 26, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend was a wedding planning weekend. Wedding planning can get very involved and.... I'm not sure I'm 100% interested in very detail. We looked at invitations on Saturday and found only ONE that we could be satisfied with. And then yesterday we went to a bridal show at the Princeton Marriott which was awful. Bridal shows are scams to collect personal information in order to solicit and to sell the information for others to solicit. They wanted me to go to every table to get vendors' signatures so that I can get into the "FASHION SHOW" like it was a REAL FASHION SHOW. I can see those same dresses online. Then we went into Princeton to look at more invitations.

Other things we did: we watched "Catch Me if You Can" and "Titanic" both of which I probablly have seen and remembered little about. And Ryan let me end "Titanic" right after Rose says that she is going to get off the ship with Jack that way it had a happy ending. Sick right?

No comments: