Monday, November 08, 2004

Brisk Monday

A cold front is here and I am a happy-babby. I thrive on chilly weather.

As for my deep interest in real estate, since I have my life mapped out for me until August 2006 (YIKES -- I will be 28), I have a very limited geographic area with which to explore and about which I may fantasize. (That was a confusing sentence.)

I picked a paint color for my bedroom at my mom's house (isn't that nice that she keeps my room as my room and not a library/study/exercise room/hobby room... which is what I hear happens to other people). I picked Benjamin Moore color Sea Life. It is a dddddeeeeeeeepppppp grey/purple. So it will be like I am far under the sea in a sleepy cocoon.

That's all the news. I'm just looking forward to starting the week -- being committed to clinic and school. And I'm so glad I don't have to go on the 3 recently cancelled interviews this week. :-D YAY.

No comments: