Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Loser?

I like to gauge what a loser I am by seeing how many people on my buddy list are online. Right now there are 4 (out of 55) and 2 of them have little phone icons next to their screen name indicating that they aren't even near their computers. As for the other remaining 2 who are actually online, one has be idle for 3:52 hours and the other is Ryan's little brother who has his away message up. Survey says: loser.

On a brighter note, my room color is gorgeous... so gorgeous I think I will post it. Well, the color looks terrible with my awful quality camera phone. Oh well -- take it from me = it is DEEP purple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but u have friends like me who dont sign on to AIM and still are here-- MWWWWWHAAAHAHAHAHAHA..happy thanksgiving dolly girl.. (btw i saw some funky light fixtures at HD)