Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Predictions are poor usually

I am watching the Bachelor. That's right. I should be doing my work but I'm not. I'm watching another reality tv show. I really hope that he sends Cynthia home tonight b/c I like her the least. She was a real bitch when Jayne was upset a few episodes back. So I think she should take a HIKE! TAKE A HIKE CINDY. But I will probably be wrong. Probably definitely.

Tonight I couldn't find my MPRE admissions papers... and my brain almost came out the top of my head I got so stressed. But it is SO typical for me not to be able to find something that is very important. But I found it. So there.

_____________________________________________

I changed my mind. They're both assholes anyway. They really need each other. I hope she's the one to get the final rose.

_____________________________________________
I was right and then wrong. I hate when that Byron left her with the tired line of "how lucky the guy who she will eventually be with is so lucky and that the woman shouldn't settle for less than the best."
And then she said: "Oh yeah... I have an idea. Why don't you go f&*K yourself. And then when your done stuff it up your big fat butt, Buttface...Assbutt." Kidding! She didn't say that!

Oh dear, next week we are going to have to find out how Cindy had a meltdown when she went home.

No comments: