Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Call it what you will but it's my life

it may be boring but it's my life
Here I am with my new haircut. For those of you who know me... this
haircut is not much different than how it usually looks when I get it
cut. But... nonetheless... it is still a new haircut since it is long
overdue. I don't know if you can see the color but it is redder than
usual. A little fun now that I'm not interviewing anymore. I took the picture in semi-darkness because my camera-phone has TERRIBLE quality and it kept creating weird boxes of light on my face. I felt like a supermodel b/c all the pictures I took to get this one except that supermodels have a whole team of photographers while I just have me.

I am thinking now that I will be working in Elizabeth I should get a stun gun. It really appeals to me. Here is more info about stun guns. Too bad I'm such an alarmist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked in Elizabeth all summer - it's really not bad at all - especially for someone who is used to living in the city.
-Gina :-)

Mary said...

I look like I have two gigantic black and blue and misshapen eyes in this picture. Now that I think about it.