Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Busying

I am busying myself by getting ready for the Barrister's Ball which is on Friday. It is my big night out for the semester. I will be dressed up. There will be dancing. And an open bar. I think that counts as "going out." I will post a picture of how lame I look. (Oh dear Mary, don't be so down on yourself!)
Other than that -- I have a headache today. I'm logging migraines here in case you hadn't noticed. This blog is my only journal so I may as well migraine log for medical history's sake. I think it is because we had canned clams last night and they often have MSG in them -- and I didn't get a chance to look at the can before it made its way into the trash. So today I at a Cosi sandwich which will do wonders for my weightwatchers. Well, I can't be PERFECT (although I come damn close).

"Peep-hole" by Guided by Voices
Give me the cost of the albatross
And wear it ’round your neck for size
Don’t let it get you down
I’m looking inside your house
And oh and it smells so nice
Your house always looks so nice

Maybe they’re twice as high laughing
Maybe the time is right you know
Promise me not to leave
I’m looking inside your brain
And christ, it’s a cluttered mess
I love you, I must confess.

No comments: