Thursday, March 10, 2005

Uncomfortable Drain Dance

I dropped one of my contacts down the drain. I just got contacts for the first time and I have such difficulty with them. I can't get them in my eyes -- it is like I am fighting a demon within me -- wrestling my face. "You WILL get in my EYE!"

Oh well -- I have dinner up -- vegetable masala w/ rice and a honey-mustard salad! But shhh b/c Ryan isn't home yet. Oh yummers.

Then the OC is on -- the "uncomfortable OC" as I like to call it -- as I just coined right now. The allure is that every week there is another socially uncomfortable drama that makes me SQUIRM for an hour and then at the end I wonder: why did i think that was uncomfortable -- it isn't any more....

Did I mention that I joined Curves? Ah ... YEAH .. I DID... And I LOVE IT. It makes every movement in my day feel like I am working out. It is like in "Shall We Dance" when the main character starts dancing, everything is like a dance movement. Same thing. Except in real life.

No comments: