Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Top 10 Live Bloggin' Idol

Bo Bice
Mary: YAY BO!
Ryan: I didn't think it was that good. Sorry Bo.
Randy: I'm glad that you're back rockin'
Paula: You did an awesome job
Simon: I didn't like the song...When you do that kind of band rock song but it was a little like something you see at a wedding.

Jessica Sierra
Mary: I really am looking forward to you leaving this contest.
Ryan: That was the worst song tonight.
Randy: It wasn't my favorite choice... but you sang it well. I think you're still one of the girls to beat.
Paula: Coming off of last week -- this song to me was more to me... it didn't showcase your voice.
Simon: You don't have that likability factor that the others do.

Anwar RobinsonCLICK HERE!
Mary: You looked like you were in pain. And it wasn't good -- you were really off.
Ryan: Something sounds off tonight and it is you.
Randy: ... you were pitchy.... blahblah big notes ... it was okay for me
Paula: I have never heard such an incredible original version of this song...
Simon: I think you need to buy a new CD collection Paula. I hate to say it... I think what Randy said was spot on.

Nadia Turner
Mary: You needed a strong performance to save you from last week. You sounded great.
Ryan: Either they fixed the mics or you are awesome.
Randy: The thing that I love about you -- is that you are a really great performer...
Paula: I would say that you're miles better than last week
Simon: Nadia, thousand percent improvement from last week. The performance was great but I would be nervous that the song would leave the audience cold.

Constantine
Mary: Umm.. wow.
Ryan: I wasn't impressed.
Randy: The best vocal performance for me... by a mile.
Paula: So refreshing hearing a male voice with that song.
Simon: I think you did better than Bo tonight b/c what you did wasn't the best vocals for sure but you were kind of like a classic pop star... and you're target audience will love that.

Nikko Smith
Mary: I think it was a poor song choice. It was too high for you. I'm disappointed b/c you're my favorite.
Ryan: Started off weak but ended good.
Randy: I don't know what went on... you blew it out tonight. That was incredible.
Paula: You make me so proud to sit where I am sitting.
Simon: I think it was ... I think you are a breath of fresh air... it was quite a good copy of the original.

Anthony Federov
Mary: I felt like I was on a cruise ship... waiting for the chocolate buffet to open... and thinking maybe I should use the bathroom before I got on line.
Ryan: You suck and that is a stupidass big giant belt.
Randy: It was aight.
Paula: I thought you did a great job.
Simon: I want to be nice b/c I like you but I think in parts that was excruciate (Which part?) Middle, beginning, and end.

Carrie Underwood
Mary: It was pretty good. Just really okay for me.
Ryan: I don't like country music but that wasn't bad.
Randy: Great great great great great performance. That was the best vocal of the night.
Paula: I love when you sing country. You sounded wonderful tonight.
Simon: I think that some of the performances I have seen tonight, I have seen in karaoke bars. But you have the "it' factor.

Scott Savol
Mary: I love your voice but I think singing "Goodbye" songs always seals contestants' fate.
Ryan: Hate the neck beard. Not loving the song.
Randy: Tough song to sing... it was aight man.
Paula: I didn't hear pitchy at all... you've got my heart.
Simon: I use the karaoke reference before....based on that performance I would want to switch that microphone off.

Vonzell Solomon
Mary: Very ambitious song. I cannot believe that you pulled it off so beautifully. You were my favorite tonight.
Ryan: The only thing I can think of that rhymes with Vonzell is "awesome"
Randy: It was a little sharp in spots... but I loved it man
Paula: Vonzell, America is falling in love with you. You outsung the girls tonight
Simon: I would have thought weeks ago that you singing Whitney Houston would have been career suicide but you pulled it off.

2 comments:

Caryn said...

Sweet. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I want Bo or Constantine to win. I haven't watched since the top 24 but I just love that they're rockers who had the balls to go on American Idol.

-Gina