Tuesday, May 24, 2005

American Idol Live Blogging

Bo - "Its a Long Long Road"
Mary: You have a beautiful voice and I didn't think the song showed that. It was a bunch of power notes mixed with some weird off-tune drowned out mumbling.
Randy: Yo man... this is the most important show ever. Bad news is that I did not love that song. Weird song. The good news its it don't matter what you sing and even though you started off shaky you still brought it home in the end.
Paula: Congratulations you're here tonight. First, it is hard singing a song no one knows but I get chills when I see everyone vibing with you and you could sing the Webster's dictionary and it would song good to me.
Simon: You look like my chemistry teacher and it was a very dreary song. You are going to have to do a hell of a lot better tonight to walk away with this title.

Carrie - "Inside Your Heaven"
Mary: The song was kind of good but I really thought you were off key. You were flat for most of the song. That kind of thing could really hurt your chances.
Randy: Wow. This is a "wow" night. Bad news is, once again, I didn't love that song either. The first half was really pitchy for you. But the good news is that in the end because you're a great singer you brought it home in the end. You can really really sing. You guys are even right now.
Paula: Congratulations you're here tonight. You had a couple of not that great notes but who cares. And they love you.
Simon: I can see how nervous you are. I think this song is better than the first song. You are going to have to pace yourself because your vocal was right on the edge there however round one goes to you.

Bo - Vehicle
Mary: Mmm I love when you sing this song. Wowie wow. Your voice probably makes Jim Morrison roll over.
Randy: That's what I'm talking about. That's how you put it down. Now I'm happy that was hot
Paula: You couldn't have performed it better than you did just now
Simon: Welcome back. Now we've got ourselves a competition.

I HATE BLOGGER. IT WON'T POST MY LIVE BLOGGING SO I GIVE UP.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, because I was forced to watch this last night, I will comment upon the rediculous business.

If that chanteuse who sang the theme song to Sean Hannity's obnoxious, talking points-spewing radio show wins this competition, I'm leaving this country. Bush's re-election couldn't force me to move to Newfoundland, but that would. It's not enough that this program is televised, but to then propagate that kind of thoughtless, flag-waving drivel to millions upon millions ... Well, it is Fox, I suppose.

Maybe she'll sing that Toby Keith song about putting a boot in my ass tonight, then my life will be complete.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I apologize for that. Not because I didn't mean it, but because Mary likes this show.

Enlighten-NewJersey said...

Were you happy with the outcome?