Thursday, May 05, 2005

Less Than Precise

I realized based on Meghan's comment that I have disappointed my very small fan-base. I have neglect to discuss that show that I used to blog about. Notice that I am using vague terms so as to not trip up the google ads on top. The ads are the primary reason why I haven't blogged about it. Well, that and I had promised that I wouldn't watch it. But I did. I was satisfied with the results. I hope it will come out to being between the male with the long hair and the female with the blonde hair.

(okay, what am i a loser? i am so concerned about these topic sensitive ads?)

FINE - I WATCHED AMERICAN IDOL. I THOUGHT BO AND CARRIE WERE GREAT THIS WEEK. I AM CHEERING FOR EITHER ONE AND WHO ACTUALLY WINS DOESN'T MATTER ALL THAT MUCH TO ME.

Now that we have this out in the open, did anyone watch the ABC Idol Scandal Show last night? It was truly awful. I actually made me like Paula more. I was thinking maybe she is a very lonely soul. And I feel BAD (and maybe a little MAD) that this dirt bag is promoting an extremely rotten album by risking her reputation.

No comments: