Monday, May 02, 2005

Methods of Prosrastination

1) Watched entire 1st season of Arrested Development on DVD
2) Read about 7 articles about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
3) Watched bratpack marathon on WE (St. Elmo's Fire, Sixteen Candles, and Breakfast Club)
4) Watched Ellen
5) Watched the Price is Right!
6) Went to the gym
7) Extensively researched the issue: Whose finger was it in the Wendy's chili?
8) Searched craigslist for the perfect inexpensive antique art deco vanity
9) Updated my blog.

MORE TO COME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about:
1) cleaned my bathroom/bedroom and did all my laundry
2) shopped for potential recycing buckets
3) cooked. A lot.
4) transfered all my numbers to the new cell phone my parents got me for a very early birthday gift
5)Looked on amazon.com for mindless books to read in August....
6) Started Weight Watchers... again
I'm sure their will be more to follow.... hahahaha
-Gina :)