Saturday, September 25, 2004

I Found the New Me at the Mall

This is the new and improved look intended to reflect my impending career as a lawyer. Do I look a little lawyerish? And this is only ONE of the many outfits I bought today as if I have a steady income.



As you can see, although I may look very glamorous, I am still a goof.

I went out for dinner tonight in Hoboken with my dear friend Meghan and her boyfriend Declan. Ryan is always pleased to get out whereas I usually needed to be convinced, guilted, and must be informed well in advance. Because I am a couch potato. Here is my Meghan:


And Ryan:


AREN'T YOU HAPPY I GOT A CAMERA-PHONE? hehe! It makes my life look interesting and fun. Ohhh you fools!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look lawyerish... :)
Just trying to take care of some business tonight and decided to see what entertaining away message you had, and I ended up at this site. Hope all is well.
~Kerry

PDC Ryan said...

Goof, immortalized?