Saturday, September 25, 2004

Thought Two: Yeehaw Shopping!

Today Sarah is taking me shopping here:
Two Thoughts: 1) Are we the same and 2) Yeehaw Shopping!



I have never been to the Jersey Gardens but it seems really delightful -- an OUTLET MALL -- those are two words when combined that have a phantasmagorical affect on me (take THAT spell-check!).

I am in so nervous lately. Like nervous-nervous. Did law school make my nerves shot? I'm like a big dummy -- I can only have one or two nerve-racking things happen simultaneously otherwise my system goes haywire. My current plan is to BUY THINGS. I know that people say that material things shouldn't be compensation for happiness but I guess that it doesn't hurt to try. Unless of course it does. Which it most certainly will. Mwwahahahahahahahah!

No comments: