Monday, September 27, 2004

Your Mother's Ass

Your Mother's Ass

This is what I want to become. I was thinking that I would love to go to finishing school. Lord knows I need it. And I want a neck like a swan. Will they give me one at graduation with my degree in etiquette?

I am so spaced out today. As I have been reporting, I am really out of it lately -- like stressed and generally down. So the result is mainly headaches. And I took one of my hard-core headache drugs today that the hospital prescribed to me back in January (because I ran out of my free sample of Imitrex). These pills make me feel like I have cotton-mouth and my head feels like cotton too. In some ways I like it because they make me happy. A woman stopped to ask me for money on my way home (no surprise since I live in Newark) but I had such trouble comprehending what she was saying at first that I stood there and just stared at her. WOW right? Yeah wow.

No comments: