Thursday, September 16, 2004

Stupor

I spent the afternoon in a haze of a migraine. These happen more often than they should. And when they do, often I am not able to think straight or even really see straight. Today I was working at the clinic, just having had a meeting with a client, and my head was pounding and I was feeling dizzy. I had to photocopy a load of crap to send out and make sure it was all coordinated -- sending both certified and regular mail --- making sure that every document was there and signed. It was too much for a poor girl like me. I felt like I was just slapping stuff together so I wouldn't barf on it.

I got home and ate a sandwich from Subway and took some medicine. Ryan came over and tucked me in bed. I slept for 2 1/2 hours. Then I woke and now I'm reading "A Child Called It" -- a real uplifting story (nope!).

What's the good news, you ask? Ryan went to Staples to get me envelopes so I can finally send out my resumes to judges AND he bought me a present! He got me a GIGANTIC set of dry erase markers -- all different delightful colors! Yippee!


This is what I got... minus the box and liquid. Plus a dash of love.

No comments: