Sunday, October 10, 2004

Dear Newton, Here I come!

My interview in Newton is Tuesday. I'm a little nervous only because I am very excited about the possibility of living there. I have researched virtually everything about the area including all the businesses in town and the surrounding area (including where I could get pizza) (oh and Dunkin' Donuts!), the town history (and looked at maps of the historic district in town), available residential real estate, pictures of the local politicians, the schedule and prices of continuing education courses at Sussex Community College(they have beginner's aromatherapy!), the nearby train stations... well you get the picture.
The good news is that I would be really excited about nearly anywhere... probably just not AS EXCITED. I have spent time in Dingman's Ferry (PA) and the Pocono Environmental Education Center (PEEC) which is pretty near there and I LOVE THE AREA. I would finally be able to breathe.

So wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Mary!! I'll be sorry to see you go farther away than you already are now, but I know how much you love that area so I'd be SO happy for you if you got the job. I'll have my fingers crossed for you on Tuesday...
Love, Dava

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
-Gina :-)