Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Not Jokes

(Note that I segue way into new topics with the ease and lightheartedness of a comedienne even though the topics are not funny and not jokes.)

So I wrote this whole entry about how Flickr sucks my butt b/c they were down last night but how cool it is that I can just send them an email instead of entering all this old-school-style and then I decided to do just that. I really didn't feel like using flickr because I hate the format it has to be in. Besides ... they put all those carrots in my entry (see below). (Btw, it is probably my fault... but I like to blame them).



So there is some commercial where a woman asks her husband if there is magique where they are going.... and he envisions all these crazy clowns / performers drawing on him and stuff... and I don't know what magique is... so I tried to look it up (on google of course)... and I didn't really find the answer (mostly because I can't remember French from High School) but what I did find is that if you look up "magique" under images in google you will find interesting delights. Oh google, you never cease to please me.

No comments: