Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Heaven or Hell?

I went for my interview today and if my instincts are correct it wasn't that great. I'm not so sure our personalities meshed which is pretty weird because, for the most part, my personality meshes with nearly anyone's. I'm really a pretty versatile gal. All I'm saying is that it is a bad sign when someone wishes you luck on your future endeavors. It is kind of like this interview I had right after college when the interviewer asked if I remembered the way out and then sat behind his desk and pointed and said "There's the door!"

The good news (besides that I got offered another interview today -- in Tom's River) is that I got to spend the whole day with my mom and Simon (dog of course!) in the fine country air. We drove all around Sussex County (NJ), Pike County (PA) -- specifically Milford, and Orange County (NY) -- specifically Port Jervis. The leaves were beautiful, the air was crisp, and I was a happy bird.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that it didn't go so well, but if you and your interviewer really didn't get along, then you wouldn't have wanted to work for him anyway. Good luck in Tom's River. That's not too far from your beach house, is it? It's nice down there. Hope you're feeling better too!
Love, Dava

Anonymous said...

yes i agree with dava- plus if its not meant to be its not meant to be- if you are going to be all the way out in newton you have to be delighted by your job...
see you in a while...
luv, meg

Folding Wishes said...

If my interviewer went as far as to telling me that the door was over there, I would just leave. I wouldn't want the job if the interviewer was rude.