Thursday, October 07, 2004

Scary Drudge Kittens

I don't know if people who read this read the Drudge Report ... I know I read it a few times a day just because it is nice to have my articles all sorted out there for me. LOL. Lazy.

The kittens part of this entry is that I just read an article about cloning kittens which was linked by Drudge. Click Here For The Article! People can actually clone their dead pet! What's next??? Why don't we just clone each other so we never have to miss someone who dies or leaves... or even a clone in case your spouse travels a lot for work. Or a clone of yourself to send to work. If you make enough money you could just get a clone to work for you. That's the way to go.

OH HELP CLONING IS SCARY. LIKE HALLOWEEN SCARY BUT WORSE. I wish I still found Halloween scary. I can't even make it scary for myself by watching a horror movie because I am so scared of horror movies and I freak the living crap out. I can't be alone for days -- honestly weeks.

Speaking of scary, I love when there are scary toys for kids -- like the one I had posted from IKEA. Now Playskool is rivaling IKEA for "SCARIEST TOY OF THE YEAR." Here is BooBah! (see picture below.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would still find Halloween scary if you had to teach at a public school on October 31. The kids come in with eggs, shaving cream, and Nair. Nair! So they can throw it on you and make your hair fall out. Scary, eh? I'm SO glad the 31st is on a weekend this year.
--Dava