Wednesday, October 06, 2004

A New Look

A New Look

How do you like the new look of my page? I thought I would spruce it
up a bit. I was really getting tired of the header and couldn't figure
out how to change it... but I figured it out!

Today I went food shopping (in addition to classes). Meghan took me she
is so nice. (I wonder if other future lawyers read this page and are
appalled at my grammar... not realizing that this is the time I can be
free from rules! I know I use run-on sentences. And fragments.)
Okay, anyway, Meghan and I went to Pathmark and I bought a TON of food!
Yippee. It was a nice relaxing time spent with one of my favorite
people. I couldn't be more lucky to have her. And I got some treats
for Ryan. He is going to be so happy.

I have a good solid study weekend ahead of me which I really need
because I have been neglecting my studies (shame on me!) and I will be
missing classes to interview (because I got yet another interview!!!).

I have been thinking about wearing broaches. They are lovely aren't
they? Then I found this nice spread of animal pins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very into the broach thing. AND my grandma just made me a poncho that I am SO excited for!!! she mailed it to me so I'll probably get it this weekend :-)
-Gina :-)