Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Snooping Is Fun and Now You Can Do It Too (in the safety of your own home) (legally)

Do you try to peek into people's windows at night to see how other people live or what they are watching on tv? Do you love to sit at the airport just so you can see people going by? In a restaurant, are you riveted by the neighboring table's boring conversation? Then you, my friend, are in luck! Here is an article that shows you how to combine two of my loves: google and snooping. When you search (on Google Image) the typical codes automatically assigned to digital camera photos you can uncover people's photos. I love it because you can see weddings, new babies, proms... all the things I don't see in law school. Or in my apartment in Newark. These are other people's happy moments. Why not share in them?

No comments: